Thursday, November 24, 2005

Thank You

A HUGE thanks to Rajesh and Om for all the help in getting my new machine - prtty much certain that I would not have been able to get such a nice machine or the deal that I got if it not was for these two !
(I do owe them a lot from the past 4.5 years , but that is a different story)
.

Some corrections/additions to the specs ,
* It is actually a Audigy 2 card - my error.
* Creative inspire 5.1 speaker system.
It looks pretty sad the way it is placed now ... all bunched up on the table :-)

In other news , continuing to have a very hectic deadlines at work .... hopefully all that will abate from this weekend !
Can you believe that I still have not got time to install an OS on my box ?! The very thought would normally be sacrilegious !!

Build is done , back to testing my tls code people ....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home