Thursday, May 18, 2006

Chocolates !!

I am extremely found of chocolates , and am one of the few lucky ones to be extremely thin inspite of it ... so as you can guess , I indulge myself in an manner which can only be described as sinful B-)
I know , I know , there are other problems besides weight gain ... but the temptation is just too powerful - just like Coke is way too powerful a temptation for a friend of mine :-P
Bars of chocolates disappear at an astonishing speed when left around me ... A few years back , my breakfast used to be two or three bars of amul - daily ;-)

Enjoying some heavenly Hershey's right now - thanks !!

4 Comments:

Blogger cRaY3 said...

i am a chocolate addict too...to be more precise i am a die hard fan of cocoa and caffeine..their bitter taste and strong aroma gives me the strength to hack..i dont write code without some caffeine and cocoa around my desk...try Cadbury's Bournville..they taste the best when u code.On the caffeine part, nothing beats the Cappucino from Barista and the local coffee from Sagars' in blr.

5/18/2006 11:24:00 AM  
Blogger Moonjungle said...

I heard somewhere that craving for chocolate indicates a magnesium deficiency in the body. I'm not an addict but I like it in any format, drinks or bars.

5/18/2006 12:00:00 PM  
Blogger Mridul said...

@cray3
Ah , I have company :-)
I love coffee too - and while at work , I drown in them - at home , too lazy to go make it : seems like so much work !
So I just stick to chocolate :-D
I prefer them with nuts in them , and those caramel filled ones , I usually dont like them much.

@guru
magnesioum eh ? damn :-)
Bars for me , drinks are ok too though ... but so much tougher to make !

5/20/2006 10:10:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

y0 my friend. /me makes a note what to bring to india next :P
/smiles mysteriously

5/23/2006 12:34:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home