Friday, July 15, 2005

Yet another Bangalore visit

Aparup , a really close friend who used to work with me , is getting married - congratulations !
OR , like I tell him almost daily nowadays - enjoy your last few weeks of freedom ;-)

So , will be in Bangalore to attend his wedding - on 29th of July.
Planning to stay there and get some work done the subsequent week.
Dunno when I will move back , hopefully it should be sometime next month ... going to look out for a house near my office while I am there.

Catch you all then !

* This should also answer AK's q in the comments to my prev post :)

3 Comments:

Blogger V said...

Yay! seeya soon.

7/15/2005 07:41:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

(-: Nice! I hope to see you when I am over there!

7/16/2005 10:56:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey mridul can you call me today, at my sun extension, I need to discuss something urgent with you.

7/18/2005 09:19:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home