Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Bugs and meetings

For quite a while now, whenever I am "forced" to attend meeting (and I tend to get out of most btw), and I find it boring, I tend to fix bugs or add new features. I used to imagine this was an anomaly until I heard of others who do the same !
Today, a friend of mine mentioned - while still in a meeting - about how he has just fixed 2 bugs and checked it in, and the marathon meeting was still going on :-)

Makes you wonder - why the hell do we get forced into wasting our time !

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Salary justification for higher management and to provide the ballast to rise to the top of the corporate manhole.

5/28/2008 03:09:00 PM  
Blogger Mridul said...

rhetorical q anon, rhetorical q !

5/28/2008 06:51:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home