Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Jennifer Morrison

She is too good ! Particularly in my latest obsession House M.D. (thanks to Ajay !) :-D
Ofcourse, the main reason I love the show is 'cos of Hugh Laurie ! He is just absolutely brilliant - I loved his performance as Prince and George in Black Adder, and now as Dr. House he takes it to a different level in a totally different direction !!

Btw, an old write up of the project I am working on : a bit outdated doc actually since the project has evolved quite a bit since then (including intent) ... but this should satisfy curiosity I hope ;-)


Update: Now I know why Jennifer Morrison looked so familiar ! She is the GDI intel officer (Kirce James) in Command & Conquer 3: Tiberium Wars ! I am eternally indebted to her in that universe - for all the help in kicking Kane's ass :-P

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home