Thursday, April 19, 2007

Avatar: The Last Airbender

I recently got all the dvd's available for this tv series (more info here) that I could order - I was pretty impressed with it when I saw a few episodes of it on nick ... quite different from the normal crap that comes on tv nowadays.
Just finished 5 dvd's which constitute the first 'book' : pretty engrossing stuff :-)
The only irritating part is the first couple of chapter's in the dvd which contains ad's from tv shows on nick ... but otherwise, the collection is pretty neat !

3 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Are people (read terrible borrowers) like me allowed to borrow and watch. I envy you, you rich crack :). If you have too much money, invest in one of my movies, I will make sure you won't get it back :-D

4/19/2007 08:56:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I second Manoj M's comment.

4/19/2007 07:33:00 PM  
Blogger Mridul said...

@ manoj
The Avatar dvd's fall in the same category as Calvin & Hobbes, Lone Wolf, etc - you can read/watch them in my house: they dont get to leave it :-)

As far as funding goes - I am dead broke from all my 'purchases' - with more on the way !
I am yet to collect about 10 japanese movies from the shipping folks - a few of them you might totally love btw ... guess ? ;-)

@anon
reveal thyself !
And request denied :-P

4/19/2007 11:40:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home