Wednesday, August 30, 2006

Happy Onam to all !

Off this friday on a weeks vacation to celebrate Onam with my parents.
I feel really drained and maybe the break will do me good - I will also need some time to think things through ...
"All my bags are packed , Im ready to go" : ok , ok , that might not fit the context , but it sure feels like that :-)

By the way , please welcome Vinay to the wonderful world of blogging !
You can "chori him" (like daku put it :-P) here : http://things-undone.blogspot.com/

2 Comments:

Blogger Unawoken said...

Mridul, thanks!
How are you doing? Happy Onam to you too!

8/31/2006 12:54:00 AM  
Anonymous compensation calculator said...

I was extremely pleased to find this website. I wanted to thank you for this good knowledge and I definitely enjoying every single small bit of it and I am looking forward to check out new stuff you post.

8/18/2011 11:07:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home