Thursday, January 11, 2007

You will enjoy this one !

Ok, shitty title - but I do hope you enjoy this one.
Vipin sent me this link : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5L2Igd6uCrA.
Totally rocking : from the description :
"The year is 1978. A team of 12 year olds have decided to make a Super8 film of their own based on Jaws. (It's what everyone was talking about at the time). This may not be as slick as today's digital videos...which makes it even more genius. (we had to pay $20 [a lot for 12-year olds in 1978] for every 3 minutes of film) And wait till you get a hold of the shark we built.....(it sank after the first scene and you'll only see the fin after that."

I checked out other movies uploaded by the same person and loved every one of them !
If nothing else, check out Devil's babe - the ending will crack you up !
I seriously do hope some, if not all, of them made it to the movie industry :-)

2 Comments:

Blogger Moonjungle said...

Eda, from now on I'll leave a comment everytime I read a 'new' post on your blog. Just so you know I can read.

1/11/2007 03:03:00 PM  
Blogger Mridul said...

I know you read - just that you miss some of them :-P

1/12/2007 06:04:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home