Wednesday, April 28, 2004

INTP

In spite of facing quiet a struggle in completing the personality test , especially since most of the questions there would have different responses in different situations , managed to be as accurate as possible.
Seems that I am an INTP (Introverted iNtuitive Thinking Perceiving) - more info available here 1 , 2.
Reminds me of the facade verses arena "discussions" that Alok and I had in college after taking some personality test by the IIM students there :) (More info)

Thanks to Noufal for pointing this site out.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Mesothelioma Lawyer said...

That's great, for now we have an option on how to test our personality online. I have to agree with what you say because that's quite true and proven tested by me.

8/18/2011 07:02:00 AM  
Anonymous compensation calculator said...

Thanks for taking this opportunity to discuss this, I feel strongly about it and I take pleasure in learning about this topic.

8/18/2011 11:03:00 AM  
Anonymous Home Mortgage said...

Despite experiencing tranquil difficult in concluding the individuality test , especially since most of the concerns there would have different reactions in different circumstances , handled to be as precise as possible.

3/20/2012 10:39:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home